Wednesday, November 16, 2016

2 more days... 2 Billionaire Brothers!

RELEASE DAY IS THURSDAY!



The Billionaire Bachelor's Surprise Virgin is available for just $0.99 as a PREORDER SPECIAL!

What happens when a carefree playboy meets an intriguing woman with whom he has nothing in common? 

I like women and they love me. A night with me between the sheets is something else, if I do say so myself. I’ve never had a problem getting anyone into my bed until I met Devon. She won’t give into my charms. But why? 

I find the challenge ... arousing.




***
Have you met Caden's big brother yet? Check out his book The Billionaire Bachelor's Surprise Baby today!

Can an unexpected baby and a quirky nanny tame a wild billionaire?
I knocked up a twenty year old waitress but in my defense I thought she was twenty-two. Seriously. 

It was a sex-fueled fun three weeks with no strings until she got possessive of my time and my money. No one tells me where to be and when to be there and no one is entitled to my fortune. I broke things off and went about my privileged life. She resurfaces nine months later with a baby she claims is mine.

Can we say paternity test? She drops the kid off on my doorstep and leaves. Now I’m in over my head until a hot nanny shows up and all is taken care of. Including me...




No comments:

Post a Comment